Drive a manual transmission? We know those too! Our Transmission Multi-Point Inspection check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component. Our clutch repair service process includes:
- Remove your vehicle’s transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.